the casing is made up of original leather ^^
it is totally man-power camera.. haha
with a big adjustable eye...
- Produced 1966 Minolta Camera Co., Japan
- Film type 135 (35mm)
- Picture size 24mm x 36mm
- Weight 25.6oz (725.8g)
- Lens Rokkor 45mm 1:1.8-22 (6 elements in 5 groups)
- Filter size 55mm screw-in, 57mm slip-on
- Focal range 3' to infinity
- Shutter Seiko-LA
- Shutter speeds B, 1/4-1/500 manual or automatic
- Viewfinder rangefinder w/ coupled parallax correction
- Exposure meter lens mounted CdS CLC with viewfinder needle (EV)
- EV range 5.7 to 17 @ ASA 100
- ASA 25-800
- Battery originally PX625 1.35v mercury
p/s hopefully next time my brother come back.. he will bring me an antique car!!
few boxes of strawberry
and another one..
a tupperware of cherry